Sarah had her 4 month check up today. She was a little ham at the appt., giggling and smiling for the nurses and dr. She even took her oral vaccine like it was chocolate milk.
She now weighs 13 lbs 6 oz. and is 25 inches long! I'm still not the best when she gets all those shots, 4 today. She did pretty good considering. We also got the green light to start giving her rice cereal. We're ready for our next food journey! We'll see how miss sassy pants does....
December Little Things
10 years ago


Happy 4 monthiversary Sarah!!!! Glad she had a nice visit with her dr and know what you mean about the dreaded shots. I found your blog listed on Michelle's blog and you're doing a great job!!! (I added yours to my list of blogs...hope that's ok??). Sarah is such a cute little girl and I know you will have so much fun with her during her first holidays!
ReplyDelete