Sunday, November 15, 2009

Rain Day, Hair Day

With the Nor'Easter and the lovely several days of rain it brought with it, we needed to be creative in entertaining our Junebug. Sarah loves being outside...on the deck, walks in her coach, at the mall, anything outdoors or anything in a new environment rather...

We knew it would only be time before she grew antsy. I decided to bring her accessory bin down to go through. The girl has A LOT of hats, bows, headbands, everything. Before she was born, we knew she had a head full of hair from the 4D ultrasound. We received a lot of hair accessories following.
We went to town trying different ones on. I truly don't know who had more fun? Well we all know that answer...
She let me put everything in her hair. She was completely content and enjoyed getting to touch all of the new textures.
It makes my heart happy because I buy outfits to go with my accessories not the other way around.

 
 
 
 
Does anyone consider this torture yet?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment