We decided to bring Sarah to the ODU homecoming festivities. She was decked out in her blue and white, even had a fabulous pom pom. All was well and we were enjoying hanging out with friends we haven't seen in awhile when Sarah decided she hated the parade. In retrospect, I should have known a little better....Wow! That was probably the loudest I have heard her scream. It took a little while but she eventually calmed down, thankfully. We stayed and enjoyed the tail gating festivities until the game began. Sarah actually enjoyed the tailgate & hammed the attention up as usual. I am hoping we have a future tail-gater amongst us.
After her reaction to the parade we opted to not attend the game. We gave our tickets to one of Donnie's fraternity brothers. That evening, Sarah, took her usual evening nap, but was sleeping really long.
I woke her up for her last feeding, which she practically slept through and she laid right back down.
I was nervous because she wakes up like clockwork for her feedings and loves her evening playtime.
She didn't have a fever or any other symptoms, so we just kept an eye on her.
She fell asleep at 6:45p and slept until 7:00a! Poor thing - we completely wore her out! I of course did not sleep as well as you can imagine.....
Sarah hanging out in Starbucks before the parade
Zetas - Krista, Me, Jenn & Suda
Us ;) We tried to get Sarah to look she wasn't cooperating!
No comments:
Post a Comment