It was spaghetti night at the Gardner household....
need I say more or should I leave it up to your imagination.
Sarah had just finished eating and I was still ravenous, so I allowed her to sit on my lap while I finished.
Yes, everyone mistake #1!
Mistake #2 - allowing Bella to sit by the table and eat our crumbs. Who has time to vacuum?
So Since Sarah only wants real food now, naturally she reached out for my food.
And there we have it - I wasnt quick enough. Her little fingers grazed the edge of my plate and yes marinara sauce did go flying into the air. Landing partially on the floor but mostly on my Bella boo.
Can you make this stuff up? My life in that 5 seconds was as surreal as it gets!
The worst part was that Bella couldn't even enjoy it. It landed on her head and her tongue wouldn't reach.
Oh well, you just have to sit back and laugh.
December Little Things
10 years ago


That is too funny! At least you can laugh at it now. Where was Donnie with the camera? :)
ReplyDelete