Thursday, August 27, 2009

10 weeks and counting....

Wow! It is hard to believe that Baby Sarah is already 10 weeks old.
Everyday is already a new adventure....new smiles, new faces, new movements and of course her lovely evening cry! That is one stage I am ready to say goodbye to.
She was a little busy body this week ~ rolling over, she has started to swat at some of her toys and she practiced pulling up with Aunt Thea. Not to mention, she has started to sleep until 5:30am. Wahoo!!!! I don't blame her that is a lot of work for a 10 week old. I'm exhausted just watching and cheering her on.
When I think of how our lives were before her, I can't even imagine it.....
Now our lives seem complete. I have all of these hopes and dreams for her and someday she will do them or maybe she won't. That's ok because there is nothing like the unconditional love you have for your child!
Even now, it all seems surreal....the feeling of holding her in my arms for the first time, her sweet bedtime kisses and adorable morning smiles. It's like once upon a quiet time, we closed our eyes and dreamed her into our lives....

No comments:

Post a Comment